Exclusive winter parties
If you are looking for a very private party, a small wedding (up to 9 people), this is the perfect place. Clovelly is one of the most romantic locations to get married, and a small get together with close friends or family in such a beautiful environment would be difficult to find elsewhere .
- Two nights accommodation in a deluxe Sail loft bedroom with views over Clovelly bay
- A bottle of Champagne with scones jam and clotted cream in your room on arrival
- A full Devonian breakfast each morning
- Dinner in the Harbour restaurant on the night prior to the wedding
- A Civil ceremony in the Quay Lounge with a posy for the bride.
- A glass of pimms after the ceremony accomanied by some mini canapes
- A four course wedding breakfast including a bottle of house wine for two with home made fudge and coffee
- One to one help and advice before and on the day plus two witnesses for the ceremony if required.
All the above for £950.00
Friends or family joining the celebrations would be charged £70.00 for the pimms, wedding breakfast and 1/2 a bottle of wine. You may also like to order a bespoke wedding cake?
Please contact our Wedding Coordinator, Emma Long:
T: 01237 431728. Mob: 07789 287630.
Email: email@example.com http://clovellyweddings.com
The civil ceremony, for which there is a charge, needs to be booked well in advance by contacting the Devon Registration Service.
T: 0845 155 1002. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org